BRP US Inc Marketing Advisor GTM Sweden in Umea, Sweden
Marketing Advisor GTM Sweden
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10’000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brand strategy & GTM Execution (50%): Develop and implement a local annual marketing plan supporting the regional strategic priorities and the achievement of the sales and profitability targets.
- Public Relations (20%): Maximize brand visibility through earned media strategy supporting defined business imperatives and ensuring respect of brand positioning and messages.
- Network Support (25%): Support network and especially "top 20" dealers in building and executing local action plan, and enhancing consumer experience at dealership as part of the DVP (Dealer Value Proposition).
- Market Monitoring (5%): Monitor national market trends and dynamics, ensure industry relationships and support lobbying activities.
Brand & Product Strategy:
- Build the annual marketing plan in alignment with the regional strategic priorities and guidelines while integrating specific local market requirements
- Integrate the feedback from the sales team and the market
- Take into account the key results and learning’s from past activities
- Support the achievement of local sales targets
- Take the lead in implementing the tactical initiatives defined in the marketing plan:
- Media planning (recommendation and execution)
- Website updates (incl. dealer locator)
- Social media activation (content generation)
- B to B initiatives (rental operators, professional markets)
- Deployment of promotional programs
- Trade shows coordination
- Events coordination (incl. trials and community)
- Adaptation and proofreading of communication materials (traditional and digital) when required
- CRM campaigns and lead collection
- Product launching
- Communication to network (bulletin) on activities
- Work in tight cooperation with regional marketing team for deployment of global projects
Measure and report:
- Evaluate results and ROI based on defined KPIs
- Prepare post-mortem for key projects
- Identify key learning’s for future plans
- Report on marketing plan execution
Manage assigned pub&promo; budget:
- Perform projects within allocated budget
- Track and report expenses on a monthly basis
- Prepare quarterly forecast
- Engage into stretched assignment outside the regular scope of the role
- Participate to regional press introduction:
- Select and invite relevant media based on requirements
- Support media on-site and provide requested information
- Initiate and maintain on-going relationships with media through one-one-one press testings:
- Manage required demo fleet and equipment
- Invite relevant media and support journalist experience in conjunction with the PR agency
- Establish a clear media strategy supporting business seasonality and objectives:
- Balance presence in vertical vs. horizontal
- -Implement a calendar of coverage per product line based on commercial imperatives
- Manage the relation with the PR agency:
- Build an annual PR calendar supporting the action plan
- Defines clear objectives and KPIs to assess performance
- Create impactful PR initiatives generating awareness and cool factor at low cost
- Train the agency on new products and align on positioning and key messages
- Explore and activate other relevant earned media tactics:
- Engage with bloggers and influencers
- Initiate ambassador / endorser programs
- Provide visibility to the dealers on the marketing plans to reinforce engagement and commitment behind the brands:
- Present the plans at the annual dealer meeting
- Create an annual dealer guide summarizing the plans and providing background information
- Support "top 20" dealers in building local action plan in cooperation with the DCM’s
- Ensure complementarily with BRP national
- Make sure that the plan is customized to specific dealer needs while being easily replicable
- Play a consulting role sharing best practices
- Assist dealers in the execution leveraging our suppliers
- Enhance consumer experience at dealership focusing on key MOT implementation:
- Constantly improve trial process at dealer level leveraging existing tools and best practices
- Support local community initiatives
- Respond to on-going dealer requests related to marketing and communication:
- Day-to-day requests related to communication materials, special support for local shows and events, opportunities.
- Coop: stimulate local investment, be the primary point of contacts for dealers to answer questions related to content and usage
- Perform market trends and dynamics monitoring:
- Maintain close connection with the sales team, dealers, media contacts and external partners to be up-to-date on market trends, promotions, pricing, competitors marketing initiatives
- Share information with regional marketing team
- Participate to specific projects like deep-dive analysis, pricing re-positioning as required
- Contribute to industry relationship and lobbying activities:
- Interact with competitors, industry associations and business partners for lobbying purposes and implementation of specific marketing programs
- Support specific lobbying initiatives in close cooperation with Regulatory Affairs
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High degree of ownership, self-initiative
- High-level of motivation and drive
- Organized, accurate, and results oriented
- Innovative, ability to challenge and think out of the box
- Team player
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience in Marketing in a similar position
- Experience of Digital Marketing Management is a plus
- Able to operate in a complex international business environment (lot of interactions with countries, dealers)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good PC skills
- Fluent in English - other language skills a plus
This position is located in Umea, Sweden.
This position is eligible to the BRP Employee Referral Program.
Global Location: Sweden, Umea
# of openings: 1