EY Technical Analysis and Migration Services Specialist (HAT: 5352) in Argentina
Technical Analysis and Migration Services Specialist (HAT: 5352)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG00295
Post Date 5 days ago
What are you going to do?
The specialist provides technical support of a complex nature for the firm's server environment and associated hardware and operating systems. This professional applies knowledge of Windows, Unix/Linux and VMware operations practices as well as good hardware and infrastructure experience to various platforms. This position requires in-depth knowledge of the firm's infrastructure to resolve complex incidents and problems and to provide a stable and reliable infrastructure.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Hardware assessment services
• OS assessment services
• Capacity planning
• Environment preparation/configuration
• Migration services
• Office move/Acquisition support
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and be able to prioritize assignments.
• Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people across teams, regions and
• Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure,
such as restoring services or challenging deadlines
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Experience in large scale cross-platform environments (Linux, Windows
• Experience in maintaining mission critical production systems running in a data center
• Experience on Azure/AWS
• Strong knowledge of Power Shell / Json - Scripting
• Strong knowledge of Dell / HP Server hardware including blade server hardware.
• Strong knowledge of VMware ESX
• Strong knowledge of HCI (VxRail / Nutanix)
• Basic knowledge on HyperV
• Desirable experience on Migration Tools (vSphere Replication / Double Take / Zerto /
Veeam / Velostrata)
• Active Directory administration experience
• Understanding of IP protocols, networking and domain administration
• Understanding of Firewalls, LoadBalancers, FCoE, IPS, IDS
• Knowledge of systems performance analysis and security tuning.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Advanced knowledge of ticketing systems (ServiceNow)
• Project Management and/or Problem/Change/Release Management work experience
• Ability to document processes and procedures
• Basic knowledge of SAN and Storage
• Strong working knowledge in ITIL
• Strong knowledge on Office tools (Excel, Word, Access and Visio), as well as
• Ability to work and team effectively with clients, management and its staff members
• Experience working within a global/geographical diverse company and working with
• English language skills - excellent written and verbal
Shift: Monday to Friday from 9 to 18 PM.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.