Curtiss-Wright Corporation SEO & Content Specialist in Ireland
We are looking for an SEO & Content Specialist at our Dublin office to support the Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions (CWDS) website and its assets. Curtiss-Wright, is an industry-leading manufacturer of sophisticated electronics products. In this role, you will oversee planning, coordination, performance analysis, quality control (QC), web vendor management, technology implementation and testing for our website and digital marketing campaigns. This is a crucial role in our organization as you will provide technical support and assist Marketing team members by providing key data for optimization of present and future campaigns.
You must be strong with data analysis as regular reporting of web statistics and search trends will be shared to support marketing's various initiatives. We will look to you on how to improve the web site and would love someone to research new web tools etc using their own initiative to do so. You will also work with marketing management when appropriate to update and upgrade our web site platform.
- Direct the architecture, content management of the CWDS website and digital properties to improve user experience.
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates.
- Ensure website content is always up to date by working with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage third party agency to set priorities for site improvement.
- Assess website effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee user website management/access and user access and support contributors.
- Build landing pages, email workflows, forms and other marketing campaign assets in CWDS marketing automation system.
- Assist on web-based communications strategies and online campaigns.
- Monitor, assess, and report on website and digital properties performance weekly/monthly. Present reports with relevant insights and recommended actions steps.
- Monitor and benchmark trends and developments in technology that are applicable to our website and digital properties.
- Manage relationship with external vendors, developers and software services. Act as the main point of contact, manage the budget and ensure timely completion of projects with vendors.
- Stay up-to-date on new developments and emerging technologies in the online environment
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting technologies.
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting.
- Based on website traffic and keyword search, collaborate with Marketing team members to advise on the develop content ideas.
Skills and Experience:
- Good level of experience in a web/content management role with project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in related subject or equivalent demonstrated technical experience.
- Strong ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external customers, with customer satisfaction as top priority
- Ability to work independently using own initiative, but in a team environment. Successful collaboration with colleagues and other departments (Marketing, Sales, Quality, HR etc).
- Hands-on background in web development processes
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Proven knowledge of SEO
- HTML and CSS proficiency
- UX - user experience
- Digital Marketing
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Ireland.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled