EY .NET Manager in Poland
Core Business Services
Requisition # POL000M6
Post Date 6 days ago
The Global Innovation Team is a small, startup-like product and business incubator founded in 2015 to bring technology to the core of everything we do at EY. This includes enabling existing businesses with technology as well as building entirely new web and mobile products and technology platforms with an enterprise focus. Our access to the world’s leading companies is unprecedented and so are the opportunities stemming from these relationships. Be a part of something huge!
The EY Global Innovation team is cooperating closely with other service lines, external vendors and academia promoting and delivering cutting-edge technologies like Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, advanced robotics (RPA), Chatbots or cloud-based software development.
Your key responsibilities
As a manager in our team, you will handle client’s expectations and work with team in developing best in class technical solution. Your experience and knowledge will be used to support other team members as a first point of contact and technical expert. Coordinating other team members, you need to assure the product is delivered on time and with right quality. You will be involved in analysing business needs and requirements, proposing most efficient solutions, designing and programming applications and make calls on solution architecture. You will be recommending and influencing changes in business decision-making, building a team culture and a delivery driven environment. You will also be responsible for the career development and mentoring of your team members.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for a very experienced .net developer to deliver of cloud/web based .net applications, with prior experience managing development delivery teams using Agile/SCRUM methodology. Experience with Azure environment is a big plus in this role.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability & experience in project management and client relationship management for at least 3 years
• 5-8 years’ experience developing in .Net
• 3+ years’ experience leading teams of developers
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Experience working with web services
• Experience using an SQL server backend
• Experience working in AGILE/SCRUM teams and as a SCRUM Master
• Experience working on large scale projects in multinational organizations
• Audit experience would be a big plus
• Previous exposure to innovative technologies (Machine learning, AI, Blockchain, RPA) would be also a big plus
• Very good English verbal and written communication
• Team player