EY Senior .NET Developer in Poland
Senior .NET Developer
Core Business Services
Requisition # POL000M5
Post Date Jul 12, 2018
The Global Innovation Team is a small, startup-like product and business incubator founded in 2015 to bring technology to the core of everything we do at EY. This includes enabling existing businesses with technology as well as building entirely new web and mobile products and technology platforms with an enterprise focus. Our access to the world’s leading companies is unprecedented and so are the opportunities stemming from these relationships. Be a part of something huge!
The EY Global Innovation team is cooperating closely with other service lines, external vendors and academia promoting and delivering cutting-edge technologies like Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, advanced robotics (RPA), Chatbots or cloud-based software development.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you will manage client’s expectations and work with team in developing best in class technical solution. You will be involved in analysing business needs and requirements, proposing most efficient solutions, designing and programming applications and refactoring of existing code to make it more efficient. You can also have a chance of proactively recommending and influencing changes in business decision-making, building a quality culture.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for experienced developers to deliver of cloud/web based .net applications to support the EY audit practice. We are working with Agile/SCRUM methodology. Experience with the Azure platform is a large plus for this role.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years’ experience developing in .Net
• Practical usage of Azure platform
• Experience working with web services
• Experience using an SQL server backend
• Experience working in AGILE/SCRUM teams
• Experience working on large scale projects in multinational organizations
• Audit experience would be a big plus
• Previous exposure to innovative technologies (Machine learning, AI, Blockchain, RPA) would be also a big plus
• Very good English verbal and written communication
• Team player