Google Head of Strategic Partner Development, Geo, Global Product Partnerships in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google’s Global Product Partnerships (GPP) organization works with a wide range of external partners to help build Google products and innovate through product-enabling relationships (e.g. data licensing, content partnerships, API/platform integrations, and technology licensing). Some of the areas GPP enables include: Search, Maps, Local, Play Books/Newsstand, Research and Machine Intelligence, Developer Products, Social Impact, and the Assistant.
As Head of Strategic Partner Development, you'll work closely with the GPP APAC Director of Geo and will collaborate with key external and internal stakeholders. You'll drive our Geo partnerships efforts focused in region, with the opportunity to contribute to growth markets across APAC. You will also collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to; determine market needs, help shape our product and Go-to-Market strategy, lead cross-functional teams to source, negotiate, and build/manage strategic C-Level relationships our partners.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Establish/lead complex strategic partnerships, first-of-its-kind agreements and manage implementations and relationships going forward.
- Lead strategy and execution of partnerships to fuel product growth for Geo, including identifying new opportunities and partnerships to optimize product growth.
- Provide feedback from partners and market intelligence to Google’s product teams with the aim of influencing product plans.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as; Product, Engineering, Legal, Operations, Finance, Technical, Development, Marketing, and PR/Communications.
- Manage one direct report (based on Singapore), provide guidance/leadership to other team members contributing to this region (including one person in AU/NZ) with potential to grow team over time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in business development and/or consultations and agreements.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia or other Asian language, fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's or similar advanced degree.
- Experience working as a strategic thought-leader in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, or sales related area.
- Experience in managing partnerships in South East Asia.
- Experience with Geo-related products and partnerships
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.