MasterCard Manager Specialist Sales, Switching Services EEA in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager Specialist Sales, Switching Services EEA
Mastercard Switching Services sells core switching services (authorization, clearing and settlement) to financial institutions in the European Economic Area or EEA. The Manager Specialist Sales:
• Provides product expertise and drives sales & revenue goals for Mastercard Switch in EEA
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets
• Provides market intelligence and market requirements to product developers and product managers to support Switching product design, development and implementation efforts
The Manager Specialist Sales will be part of the central Switch Sales team which is based in Waterloo, Belgium.
The ideal candidate has strong sales, account management or business development experience, and is both familiar and has a good understanding of the card payment landscape in Europe including transaction processing.
The Manager Specialist Sales reports to the Vice President Specialist Sales and has the following responsibilities:
• Deliver against Switching sales and net revenue targets
• Respond to Requests for Proposals
• Negotiation and execution of customer agreements
• Enhance customer relationships
• Management of Switch sales pipeline
• Provide subject matter expertise on Switching services and identification of product innovation opportunities
All About You
• Master’s degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
• Experience in the payment industry in a sales or commercial role
• Proven ability to lead customer negotiations
• Team player
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Fluency in English and at least one additional EEA language required, preferably Italian or Spanish
• 30% travel expected
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-91650