Eaton Corporation Sales Representative in Watford, United Kingdom
Reporting to and working closely with the Sales Manager you will be required to develop a network directly with your assigned contractors you will also leverage wholesaler relationships to open up additional opportunities.
The essential functions of the role include:
• Support the Sales Manager in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for sales.
• Achieve a set sales target .
• Achieve a set margin level.
• Ensure the support of growth within the region.
• Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region.
• Call on and develop business/social relationships with target contractors at all levels throughout their organization in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage.
• Provide necessary quotations along with schematic drawings in a timely, professional manor.
• Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing.
• Grow the very high end projector market with the latest Sony model offerings.
• Providing Sales Manager with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved and actions planned.
• Maintain all company documentation, including expenses, project tracking system and all other administration required by the company to be carried out.
Degree Level or equivalent, or proven industry experience.
Proven track record in sales roles within the UK CI market
UK residential audio visual experience
Market and Channel Dynamics knowledge,
Superior knowledge of sales techniques, customers, and customer relations
Field sales experience
Experience of managing contracts
Drive and determination to achieve results
Strong leadership competencies
Strong interpersonal skills
Proven ability to building positive relationships internally and within a major customer
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.