Volvo Group HR Specialist with French (Personal Administration) in Wrocław, Poland
Imagine yourself working in an international environment where teamwork is everything, where your drive, positive mindset, preciseness and can-do attitude are welcomed and appreciated.
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
So, don’t wait and join us!
We are a team of French speakers working in Shared Service Center located in Poland. We are a part of HR Services in Volvo Group responsible for providing services and solutions to our French partner.
As one of us, you will be responsible for:
• Dealing with requests for our customers
• Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of services
• Verifying data and entering it into systems
• Updating procedures and documentation
• Analyzing mistakes or error to prevent repetition
• Securing confidentiality of processed data
• Contributing to a friendly and trustful atmosphere at work
To be successful in this role you should:
• Have interest to work in HR administration
• Enjoy working with French customer in French
• Be Fluent in French, written and spoken
• Be able to communicate in English
• Have eye for details
• Be great at organizing your own work
• Be a good team player
• Enjoy direct communication with clients by phone
• Keep in mind the customer’s best interests
• Demonstrate a proactive and can-do attitude
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses,construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks,Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran