Symantec Inside Sales Rep in Xinyi Dist, Taiwan
• Responsible for partnering with distribution & key partners to focus on Small Business Customer Base
• Drive New Business Sales
• Convert Symantec Endpoint Protection Customer Base to SEP Cloud Offering
• Convert Symantec Renewals revenue
• Proactively engage with Symantec Channel (Distributors & Partners), establishing and maintaining strong relationships
• Establish close working relationships with internal stakeholders
• Maintain current and accurate account and contact information in SFDC
• Provide ‘Super-User’ expertise and services to internal and external customers
• Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and competitive offering
• Industry and Vertical market knowledge
• Competitor knowledge
• Understanding of customers’ security needs and concerns
• Ability to interact at senior levels internally and with Symantec’s channel
• Proven ability applying rigour to sales forecasting
• Self-confident with excellent communication skills
• Self-starter with the desire and motivation to progress
• Ability to negotiate desirable outcomes for both Symantec and its channel via phone/email
• Fluent in appropriate language
• Proven track record of Inside Sales success
• Previous experience of working within in a SaaS/IT Sales business environment advantageous
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, Symantec will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO poster at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and supplement at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocginasupplement.pdf .
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cyber security, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is committed to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec including resume submissions. If you need to request an accommodation, please reach out by email to Talent Acquisition at mailto:email@example.com or contact HR Service Exchange at https://symantec.service-now.com/hrp/ .